The symbols in this design represent the ancient seafarers of the South Pacific and their brave consorts. These Vikings of the South Seas, navigated their way from reef to reef, guided by the Kota'a (man-o'-war bird), the stars and ocean currents. Today the seafaring spirit continues as Polynesians migrate to other parts of the world.
Tiaré Manutai (the flower and the man-o'-war) quilt, is a tattoo motif flanked by the beautiful flower of Polynesia.
- Queen Size: 270 x 250 (cm)
- King Size: 270 x 270 (cm)
- Super King Size: 300 x 300 (cm)
- 100% bamboo rayon
- Design by Ivanui
- Individually hand-painted
- Delivery will occur in between 1-3 business days for items in stock.
For orders where items are not in stock, allow up to 6 weeks for delivery.
All orders will have a tracking number to help you track your purchase.